3/30/2010

Day 58 - Up in the Air


Day 58 and I watched Up in the Air. Up in the Air is about a guy played by George Clooney who lives life on the go. His job is to go around and fire people. On the side he also gives motivational speeches about how to life with the bare minimum of attachment. If you like George then this movie will be a treat, he fits the role perfectly. I love George myself so no complaints there. Another aspect that I have to give credit to is the directing or cinematography, I need to look that up but it's really good in this movie. It gives the movie another entertaining part. The wide angles and the way the planes are moving around and plus I just like airports. There's style here, and I appreciate that. The movie has some humorous parts but I don't really remember laughing out loud, its more in the amusing area. I did think this was maybe a little longer than it needed to be, not that it's long but it seemed to meander a little bit.

4 backpacks out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment