3/07/2010

Day 35 - The Octagon


Day 35 and I decided to go a little old school and watch The Octagon. The Octagon features Chuck Norris fighting some ninja terrorists. It's got it all on paper. I can't even comprehend how they managed to mess something like this up. The dialogue any time Chuck is involved doesn't come off natural and it's groan inducing when he's talking with the girl that takes his keys by mistake. I can't remember her name. The fighting is almost boring thanks to the awesome work of the sound effects crew. Punches land with a limp-wristed thud or something else underwhelming. You can't really call this a crappy action movie because there isn't all that much action. So what about the plot? The plot chugs along just a tad faster than grass grows and I found myself bored for most of the movie. I can't really thing of a huge reason to watch The Octagon. . . unless you're a crazy Chuck Norris fan. This just doesn't live up to the legend!

This gets .8 ninja stars out of 5

sorry Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment