3/29/2010

Day 57 - Charlotte's Web


Day 57 and I watched Charlotte's Web. We all know the story of Charlotte's Web so I won't say much about that end of this movie. This is a fairly recent (2006) retelling of that famous story and its got Dakota Fanning in it, as well as Edgar's wife in Men in Black. This movie is a delight to watch. All the animal's interacting with each other is laugh out loud funny, especially the crows. Wilbur is cute beyond words. The only guy I had a big bone to pick with is Dakota's father, who seems hellbent on getting rid of Wilbur! How can anyone hate poor sweet Wilbur? I can't really level anything against Charlotte's Web this is really a great movie, if you're not above watching a family movie give this a shot. I know this is short but what else can I say?

4 yo-yos out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment