3/18/2010

Day 46 - That Thing You Do


Its day 46 and I watched That Thing You Do. That Thing You Do is a movie about a small time band's rise to stardom. They start with high school talent shows and end up being on TV! It stars a whole bunch of guys and I don't know any of their names. Liv Tyler is in this, as is Tom Hanks who also wrote and directed it. This movie is set in the 1950s so everyone has goofy hair and old awesome cars. This is billed as a comedy but I don't know if I'd really call it that. I'd say it's more of a lighthearted drama movie instead of a comedy. That Thing You Do is a fairly entertaining tale, I would have liked it to be a little more funny but that's not really a bad thing.

I'll give this 3.1 clock radios out of 5.

Sorry guys, I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment