3/06/2010

Day 34 - The Taking of Pelham 123


Day 34 and I watched The Taking of Pelham 123. This movie has John Travolta and friends taking over a subway train and Denzel Washington plays a tunnel traffic controller guy or something and he gets caught in the middle of it all. Travolta plays such a good bad guy and I love seeing him in such a role. Denzel also plays a pretty good average, slightly sheepish guy. I just want to say this seems to have a really long credit sequence at the beginning. Even though the movies playing so you have something to keep you occupied while the credits are happening I was still like, "crap there's a lot of crapping credits." Travolta's character seemed to kind of sway back and forth between reasonable and crazy at sort of random times. I can see why, I mean he's under a lot of pressure but it seems kind of weird when it does happen. It is a decent movie, though. I wouldn't say it does anything revolutionary, really. The coolest thing about it is Travolta's interactions with people. Other than that, it's a pretty basic hostage kind of movie.

I'm gonna give this 3 webcams out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment