3/26/2010

Day 54 - The Men Who Stare at Goats


Day 54 and I watched The Men Who Stare at Goats. This movie has all kinds of good people cast, George Clooney, Jeff Bridges, Ewan McGregor and Kevin Spacey. There's even the bad ass general bad guy from Avatar in here. I haven't meant to, but I got two Kevin Spacey movies in a row and every movie I see him in makes me like him even more. He's a hero. So is George Clooney. This is a movie about some experimental stuff the military did in the psychic and paranormal field. They were trying to create super soldiers with psychic abilities - Jedi Warriors. This is a movie that perhaps is not for everyone. I've only heard of one person I know of that liked this movie. Its got a sense of humor that won't agree with everyone, but I love it. Its got a dry sense of humor I guess. There are a bunch of men who are maybe a little loony but are given legitimacy by the government so they take themselves super seriously and believe that they actually have super powers. If that isn't a little funny to you then you probably shouldn't watch this.

I'm gonna give this 3.9 clouds out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment