2/05/2010

Day 5 - Pandorum


Today I watched Pandorum. This is the first movie in the marathon that I didn't like that much. Pandorum is a movie where the nazi from Alpha Dog falls down whenever he can. Seriously, he falls at least 5 times in the first 20 minutes. Well, actually it deals with paranoia and memory loss and how that memory loss feeds paranoia and it's a vicious cycle. That's all good but the way it's presented is segmented and choppy. I think it's the camera work and the direction that makes it so, the cuts are super abrupt. It takes away from the action segments for me. I'm sure they were going for a disorienting style but it didn't really work in a good way.

I can't really remember a scene that stuck out to me.

I'm gonna have to give this one 2 escape pods out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment