2/17/2010

Day 17 - Cast Away


Day 17 brought Cast Away my way. Cast Away is a movie in which we get to watch a half-naked Tom Hanks fight for his survival on an island. It's better than it sounds. Tom starts out as a Fed-Ex guy that's a little too much into his job, to the point where he's leaving his girlfriend and family behind while he goes off to work. Work for him is usually overseas and requires a flight. On one fateful flight something happens and they all come down. He washes onto an island and then he's got to learn how to survive and what's what there. It's all entertaining, I never found myself waiting for a scene to finish or wishing the movie would just hurry up already.

Favorite Scene would have to be, hmmmmmm, when he first makes fire. I was rooting right along with him.

I'll give this 4 scrapes out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment