2/03/2010

Day 3 - Hook

 

It's day 3 and today's movie was Hook. Hook is a more mature take on Peter Pan. It's told years after his previous adventures, he's become a lawyer, had kids and most shockingly of all . . . GROWN UP! 
gasp

I'm really not up to snuff on the story of Peter Pan, and thankfully you don't have to be to enjoy this movie. I had no idea of some of the love interest . . . stuff. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't try to explain any more on that. Robin Williams plays Peter Benning/Pan and does a good job and Dustin Hoffman is almost unrecognizable as Captain Hook. All the kid parts were acted surprisingly well. I think this may have been Carrot Top's first movie role as well.

My favorite scene was the imaginary feast.

Best line was "I just had an apostrophe!" Cracked me right up. 

This was a very good, fun movie. 

4.8 bangerangs out of 5

1 comment: