2/28/2010

Day 28 - A Kid in King Arthur's Court

 

Day 28 of my blog here and today I watched A Kid in King Arthur's Court. This also means that my first month is done, even if it is a short month. A Kid in King Arthur's Court stars the kid that's also in Rookie of the Year only he's older now. He's also kind of annoying now. He looks about 18 in this movie but still plays a boy. He even still plays baseball and he's still terrible at it and during one game an earthquake strikes and he falls into a fault line and ends up in the middle ages. This also features a younger Daniel Craig and the bad guy from True Lies. I wanted to like this movie but it's just not all that funny and it comes off kind of generic feeling. The kid falls in love with a princess and tries to show her inventions from present day and teach her some slang and there was probably a lot of potential there but I didn't see much taken advantage of. There's moments I guess but for the most part it falls flat. Also the kid is too dang old. If you're looking for something to watch with your kids you can do so much better. 

I'm gonna give this 2 blade rollers out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment