2/12/2010

Day 12 - Couples Retreat

 


Day 12, how can I introduce you? Today I watched Couples Retreat. This movie is, in a nutshell, four couples who go to an island and attend some couples therapy. How many times can I say the word "couples" in one review? All the couples (I need a thesaurus) have their little issues and things. The cast in this is pretty solid, as I'm sure you can read in the picture. Vince doesn't go overboard with his schtick either, which is nice. I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised with this movie, it was actually funny in quite a few parts. It's also just fantastic to see Activision funding a movie like this and doing it so subtly. What you have here is a chick flick that the guys out there shouldn't shy away from watching as a couple.

My favorite scene is in the hardware store right at the beginning, you'll know why if you see it.

4 toilet displays out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment