2/18/2010

Day 18 - In the Electric Mist


Day 18 here and now this blog is old enough to buy cigarettes. I watched In the Electric Mist today, starring Tommy Lee Jones as a cop with a tinge of crazy and John Goodman as a mafia guy that no one can convict. Tommy goes around collecting clues and such things from people in town. I didn't find this movie terribly charismatic. I kept getting the feeling I was watching No Country for Old Men when Mr. Jones is on screen as who he played there and who he plays here are somewhat similar. It's neat seeing John Goodman play a bad guy, he does a good job but he isn't very intimidating, but then again I don't think he's trying to. He's kind of a pussy cat for being a mobster. This is a decent movie I guess, if you're bored some day.

2.7 rolled up magazines out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment