2/14/2010

Day 14 - In Bruges


My two week anniversary and tonight I had the pleasure of watching In Bruges. This movie is about a couple of hitmen who have to take refuge In Bruges because of a hit that went south. Colin Farrell hates this town and the other guy really enjoys it because of the culture. I really loved this movie, it's got goofy situations, dwarfs, women getting hit, guns, laughs, tears and cool accents. I don't really want to spoil any aspect of this movie, even parts in the beginning. I'm finding it hard to actually write a review of it. Just trust me, go see it. I highly recommend it.

Favorite scene? The dinner scene, maybe the part right after back at the lady's room, or it could be the part at the playground, the entire ending, who knows, there's so much to love!

5 froggie jars out of 5

1 comment:

  1. first 5 out of 5! wait til we watch rent and peter pan ;)

    ReplyDelete