1/08/2011

Movie 8 - Fists of Bruce Lee


Movie 8 was Fists of Bruce Lee. This movie features Bruce Li as Bruce Lee in a movie about an undercover cop. Or something. To say this was a slow moving movie would be an understatement. I was sitting and watching it when my girlfriend came in and asked me how much more I had to go. I looked and I had only watched 30 minutes. It felt like way more. The voice overs are laughably done and most of them sound like it was the first take. I got this movie as part of a collection from a grocery store on dvd and it looks to be right off of VHS. That's ok though, because it's so old I don't expect it to be high definition or anything, it was just a little jarring at first. The first scenes are pretty fair I guess but they can kind of drag after a few minutes of kung fu kicks. I feel like a lot of charm in old kung fu movies is how bad some of them are, but this one sits a little too far away from what i would call campy or so-bad-its-good territory.

1.1 awkward stances out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment