4/24/2010

Day 83 - Fletch Lives


Day 83 and I watched the sequel to Fletch; Fletch Lives. I'm not sure that's a proper use of the semicolon, but oh well. In Fletch Lives we find Fletch up to his old stuff like reporting and dodging his land lord and fast talking his way out of things. Until one day Fletch gets a call saying that he had some old forgotten aunt (I think) has died and left him her plantation estate in Mississippi. So Fletch packs up and moves down there and finds the place in shambles. His lady helping him with the property and will ends up dead and he sets out to investigate. What this will boil down to is if you liked the first movie you'll probably like this one as well. In other news this movie thing has been a real chore the last couple of days, this must be the wall! I just want to say this to both of my readers, I'm still doing this!

3.6 pink Cadillacs out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment