4/11/2010

Day 70 - Drag Me to Hell


Day 70 and I watched Drag Me to Hell. Drag Me to Hell is about this loan officer lady who works at a bank. Despite her position it seems like everyone treats her as an intern. One day an old lady comes in to ask for another extension for her mortgage or something so her only house doesn't get repossessed. The star lady sees this as an opportunity and her boss leaves her in charge so she tells the old lady that there will be no more extensions and that she's SOL. The old lady takes it personally and lays a curse on the star lady and she spends the rest of the movie having people vomit into her mouth. There's at least four times where the star lady gets something nasty put into her mouth. I believe this movie is trying towards the campy but it didn't sit well with me. I'd prefer my campy comedy horror to be more overdone that this. There were a couple parts that made me laugh, but not enough. Parts of this seem pretty serious and then there will be a part that makes me want to scoop my eyeballs out and throw them across the street. Two cruddy horrors in a row.

1.3 kittens out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment