4/03/2010

Day 62 - Harsh Times


Day 62 and I watched Harsh Times. Harsh Times is about an ex-soldier, played by Christian Bale who is trying to return to a somewhat normal life. He seemed to have grown up in southern California so he's connected and at home in all the gang life. Also evident by the fact that Bale is using a annoying mexican accent through much of the movie. It's so weird to see Batman talking like that, but after a while you forget it. He's got a friend that tags along with him who has a lot going for him without Bale trying to drag him down. I felt really bad for Bale's friend. I knew from reading the description of the movie that they got in to some serious trouble at some point so I was on the edge of my seat with tension for most of the movie. They have no trouble making mistakes either. Everyone does a great job acting, the only gripe I have is Bale's accent. A very good, tense movie, give it a watch.

4.3 kilos out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment