4/02/2010

Day 61 - Garfield's Pet Force


Day 60 and I watched Garfield's Pet Force. Ok, so I picked another really short one but I was a huge fan of Garfield back in grade school, plus it was short and it's brand new on Netflix's instant viewing list. Garfield's Pet Force is about a group of super pets in an alternate dimension. The 3 out of the 4 super pets gets captured and it's up to Garzooka to find some pets with DNA that matches his friends so he can give them super powers. He finds himself in comic land looking for Garfield's friends. This is a computer animated movie and honestly it's not animated all that well. All of the characters have kind of wooden expressions and some of the actual animation is pretty rough. If you're 7 years old you won't notice. This is a children movie after all. I think maybe I've outgrown my Garfield days because there wasn't much that was all that funny in this movie.

2 Abnermals out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment