6/23/2010

Movie 92 - Get Him to the Greek


Movie 92 was Get Him to the Greek. This movie has Jonah Hill and Russel Brand in it and it's from the same universe as Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Also the same humorverse. You can probably tell if you're going to like this just from the previews, or if you've seen any other recent modern comedy from say. . .Judd Apatow. This is a pretty standard if not forgettable comedy in that vein. Puff Daddy also makes an appearance and people seem pretty divided on if they like him or not. I thought he was one of the better parts of the movie. Its also been a while since I've seen this movie, I'm pretty sure I'm caught up now on everything I watched in my lull time, so the reviews will probably be better. As you can see, this one didn't leave a huge impression on me.

2.8 fuzzy walls out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment