6/11/2010

Movie 89 - The Proposal


Movie 90 was The Proposal. This is a romantic comedy staring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. I know that the phrase "romantic comedy" isn't going to get anyone with junk excited to watch anything, but give this one a shot. Ryan Reynolds is funny in almost everything he does. I'd almost switch teams for Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds. Sandra Bullock plays a hard ass boss that everyone hates and Ryan is her intern or secretary, but really he's her bitch. Sandra's character was just so-so for me. She plays the hard ass and it's almost like a switch gets turned and she's nice eventually, or almost nice. I guess I can see why, but I remember feeling that way and it's been a while since I've seen it so there. As far as romantic comedies go, this one isn't bad.

3.6 canoes out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment