6/11/2010

An announcement to both of my readers

Hi, whoever reads this, I will no longer be doing a movie every single day, obviously. I've also come to hear that a few people actually like reading these reviews so I'm going to keep it up, but only as I watch movies. I really didn't have the time to watch a movie every day, which is why there's so many Master of Horror crapfests on the list. I will probably still watch crappy movies just so I have some contrast. My writing of the reviews might actually get better since it won't be so forced.

So to summarize:

1 - I won't be doing this every day
2 - I will watch movies at my own pace and still do reviews

Also, I just started Lost, so I'll be commenting on that every now and then too, I will still keep everything as spoiler free as I possibly can, because when you read a review it shouldn't be a summary of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment